My Babies

My Babies

Monday, August 12, 2019

9 years and 9 months

Somehow....someway...I don't know what happened but Piper turned 9 years old and Abram turned 9 months old.  I must have been in a coma because she was just born 3 weeks ago!!!  Oh my word does time ever fly by.  This summer is flying by too.  So much has happened in my life in these few short months.  Mostly good but some things were hard and not so good.  But these little grandbabies getting so big!!  I just about can't stand that!  We cooked Japanese on the flat top grill for her birthday and I made her a carrot cake.  Her favorite!  We swam and just had a great evening!


Waiting on Pap-paw to get it all cooked up!

These 3....up to something for sure!


A table full of blessings!  So thankful for my family!

Blowing out her candle and hope and pray all her dreams come true!

Piper is such a joy to me.  In all honesty she is just like me as a child.  She is always busy and helping.  Loves to cook, and make things.  Never, ever still except when she is reading. 

Now on to Mr. Abram.  What a little darling this one is!  Hands down he is the happiest baby ever.  Never, ever cries or really even is grumpy.  He has four teeth and weighs a whopping 23 pounds.  Loves to eat and eats about anything.  Naps terrific and sleeps great at night!  If all babies were like Abram....Women would have 10!  He really is so sweet and loving too.  We all figure he is just going to take off running any day because he jumps all the time.  Not interested in crawling but really wants to get places.  He loves anything that spins or has wheels.


Hey there Mr. Beavy!  What you doin up here??  I'm trying to jump out of this here chair that Mimi sits me in all the time!


Come on up here in my lap Beavy-Weavy...I'll give you a little squeeze!


Whoa, whoa, Whoa!! little man.....take it easy there.  My belly is kinda ticklish and I don't like being upside down!


Okay...can I just pet you a little bit?  I'll be real easy with you, old feller.



Ahhhh....come here and let me give you a big ole hug!


I could just eat that baby right up I tell you!

No comments: