My Babies

My Babies

Thursday, September 12, 2019

Wrapping up summer....Even though I don't want to!

Since it is September the 12th I suppose i might as well get ready for fall to start and kiss summertime goodbye.....even though it is 95 degrees today and we are still swimming every day in the pool!!!  I do love summer, I really do.  I love the heat, the late nights, the late sunsets, the easiness, the eating out by the pool, the family times together.  Winter is so confining.  I really do not like to stay indoors at all so with a reluctant heart I have to face the fact that summertime does end.  But to wrap it up we took some fun photos over the last few weeks.  My daughters, grandkids and i went to the beach for a few days and had a blast.  We had a cook out at my parents for my daddy's 78th birthday.  Super fun.  And had some sweet mama's over again for a pool day. 

Best buds, right here.


Oh, Finley...such a funny guy.


Brooks looks tired...and he should be.  He spent approximately 10 hours a day in the ocean!



Love these 3 so very much!

Stooooopppp! When did you turn 15??  Such a little beauty my Piper is.



Can't forget this little sand crab!  Such a sweetie.



Sweet?  I could eat this sugar drop right up he is so sweet!

A rare photo of me with my babies.  Lord, I am just so very blessed!!



The rest are from my parents home.  We like to do a big cookout each for Thad and my daddy's birthdays in August.  Such Fun!


Thad and Abram  So sweet.


Finley was one tired little swimmer!


Abram loves the water too. Even had to get back in with a huge water logged diaper!


Abram doesn't know about Brittany!


But he knows all about eating!


Sweet Savannah...so pretty!


Just two dudes comparing sodas!

Piper fixin' to flip...and give me a heart attack!

 Sweet Kyra...swims every chance she gets!



And introducing little Vada Wren....our newest addition!  Such a chunky monkey!


Paw and Grammy and all their little great grand babies!  So much love right here!  What a blessing and honor that the Lord has bestowed on this family.

No comments: