My Babies

My Babies

Saturday, July 13, 2019

8 months old & Fun Pool Day!!

I am way, way behind.  In this blog and in just about everything else.  I have tons to say and tons to write but I never seem to make the time.  And when I do think about it I have company, am doing something else somewhere else or I am in the bed and it is the middle of the night.  I would slip upstairs to write but my husband sleeps so light that if I wiggle he is awake!  But anyway, I will catch up this week....I promise.  Now on to my little guy...Abram....How in the world can you be 8 months old already??!!  You are a chunk and a hunk if I say so myself!  Way too pretty to be a boy, for sure.  You have 3 teeth now.  Two on the bottom and one up top.  You are a wonderful sleeper and a great eater.  Always so happy.  You just smile all the time.  You sure do brighten up anybodies mood right away with your big grin!


Come on up here Mr. Beavy!  I am so glad to see you today!



Look...out the window...the sun is shining and it is a beautiful day.  Aren't you happy Mr. Beavy!


Abram, my boy....you are happy enough for the both of us.  It's hot out there and I just want to nap.  You want to nap with me??



Nah...right now I am busy smiling.  To quote Elf....Smiling ...it's my favorite!!



Now a second story was that this week I had the little tots and their moms from church over at my house for a pool day this past week.  We had such a blast!  They were all so good!!  Only 2 meltdowns!!  That was a record I think!  I just love to have people over and I love these young mama's and their babies.  Some of these young women were in my 2 & 3 year old class at church many years ago and now they have 2 & 3 year olds!!


Chandler & Finley...their moms were besties growing up and these two are just a couple of weeks apart!




Four sweet mommies for sure...Erica, Natalie Jessica and Jessica!!



I love young women...they get such a bad rap.  These girls love and support each other so much!


Cutie pie Colton!



Sweet baby Sutton...could eat her up!



New baby Salem....such a little doll!

I love this girl right here...Jennifer has 3 year old Stella and has two little sisters coming in about two more weeks...Little Lucy Rose and Vivian Grace!


Nolan and little sister Emma taking a pool break!



Cousins Abby and Stella future mermaids for sure!


This is the cutest couple ever.  Brooks and his girlfriend,  Kerrigan.  They just love each other.  Had their very own lunch date at the bar.  They shared a Nutella sandwich hence Brooks' chocolate teeth!




 Piper obviously a future pirate!?  And sweet Kinley swimming buddies!

Lane....the official eating machine!



Connor is a water bug but took a second to flash a smile!


Erica and her little swim buddy Savannah!

I sure hope this is a event I get to have year after year!  So much fun and such an honor to be with these girls!!


No comments: