My Babies

My Babies

Tuesday, June 18, 2019

Seven Months Old!!!

I am just recovering from Savannah turning 7 years old and now I have to face Abram turning 7 months old!!  I'm just gonna go cry my eyes out now......  Anyway, I took some pictures of  Mr. Smiley Pants and good old Mr Beaver for your enjoyment!


Oh.....Abram!!  Did you even listen to what i told you last month at all???



Uhhhh....I kinda sorta forgot Mr Beavy.  What did you tell me? 




You're crazy!  Mimi says I am the next big supermodel in the baby world.  She says I am the cutest thing ever!



Now you just jump on down there and watch from the floor at me work my stuff!  I swannee...Mr Beavy you are so funny you make me wet my pants!  Let me show you how these photo ops work...



See?  This is how it works.....

And seriously people....is this not the cutest baby....ever??!

No comments: