My Babies

My Babies

Monday, June 3, 2019

You're too little to be 7!!!

A few days back my little Savannah turned 7 years old.  How cab that be???  She is just growing up too fast.  I say that all the time but it's true!  Out of all 3 of Erica's children Savannah is the smallest. Brooks is 4 1/2 but he is way bigger and Piper is growing before my very eyes it seems.  Savannah is just petite!  She had a great party and had lots of fun.  I took tons of pictures too.  I am just so grateful and blessed with my grandchildren.  All of them are healthy and are part of a wonderful family that loves them and dotes on them all the time.  I am more blessed that they are in church and love Jesus.  Savannah loves her Awana group and her teachers at church very much.  She has done so good in her first year of homeschool too!  Before I blink twice she will be 8!!!



Blake, Erica and little Savannah!



She got her own watch....it looks like an Apple watch but it's not.  She really likes it though!!



Everyone loves birthday gifts!!



Brooks loves going down the water slide!



Piper loves parties!



Finley loves Doritos!



Abram loves the baby pool!



It was a beautiful and hot day but we all had loads of fun!  Happy birthday Savannah!  Papaw and Mimi love you to pieces!

No comments: