My Babies

My Babies

Wednesday, May 8, 2019

Easter 2019..... a tad late!

We had a great Easter this year.  The weather was gorgeous and we had a really good church service with a great program by our choir.  My sweet friend Melody was the main character and she did a wonderful job.  The whole choir did!  I love Easter and I always taught my children what Easter really means.  I never taught them that a giant bunny came and brought Easter baskets filled with goodies.  I told them the real meaning of Easter....that our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ arose from the dead and is alive!  That is the real meaning of Easter!  However.....I do make Easter baskets full of candy and we hide eggs and dye eggs because it is just fun!  And you can incorporate huge lessons in all those activities.  My grandbabies love hunting for eggs and they are so funny!  I hid over 100 eggs and a few had money in them which the older kids really like.  I only put in one dollar bills in about 5 and a couple of five dollar bills in 2 eggs.  That was a big hit!  I try every year to get some good pictures but....... a Pinterest family we are not!




My goal is just to get everyone looking in the same direction!  Smiles are optional!!






Erica and her crew....poor Blake had to work on Easter Sunday this year.



Thad, Megan, Finley and Abram....could not get them to look up for anything!


This?  It's typical us!!

Since this weekend is Mother's Day I have a special photo planned but I am waiting on some shirts with a certain theme to come in and it is supposed to rain and rain and rain.  My mom said for us to just reschedule since we do see each other all the time.  We can just pick a Saturday night and call it our Mother's Day cookout!  Hopefully then I can get a good photo of all the kiddos and Kyra will get to be in the action!!

No comments: