My Babies

My Babies

Friday, February 22, 2019

3 Months Old!!! About 2 weeks late, though!!

My little Abram turned 3 months old on the 9th and I just now am getting around to posting his photos!!  Life is super busy and I just do not seem to be getting to this blog like I would like!  I do this for memories and the like for the most part because i despise the act of handwriting and this is a much easier way.  I'm just a slacker!!  Here is little Mr. Abram and of course, Mr. Beaver!



Hey buddy!!  What you a doin' sitting in this chair?


Hey Mr. Beaver!  I have no clue!  Mimi just stuck me here and I am pretty much at her mercy....I can't figure out how to get down and go play with all those other loud kiddos!


Let me tell you a little secret there Abram.............you may wanna stay right here....they are pretty rambunctious and you are still pretty little!



Oh, Mr. Beaver!!  You are so funny....I know how loud and rowdy they are but you see....their my people!  Soon I will be one of them and be the loudest of them all!!!



Yay!!  Here comes one now!  Hey sweet Pipey!  You are the best!  So careful and tender with me!



Well that is because i love you and i will always protect you and keep you as safe as I can!



You're my favorite, Piper.....Yes!  I knew it!


Abram you are the sweetest and snuggliest baby.  I could hold you all day long and never get tired of smooching on you.  What an honor and privilege I have watching you and your brother a few days a week.  The time goes so fast and you babies will not be little long.  I pray for you and all the other babies every day.  I pray Jesus keeps a hedge of the strongest Angels around y'all each day.  I am the most blessed Mimi there is. 

No comments: