My Babies

My Babies

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Snow Day!!!!

Hey Y'all!

Today is a snow day! It is just beautiful too. Even though I can still some grass sticking up and I can't even scrape up enough to make any snow cream it is still wonderful. We had no school today anyway but I am sure it would have been cancelled. At the first flake they shut and lock the doors. I bet we stay home tomorrow. I just got off the phone with a dear friend and we talked about different things...blessings and such. We are both kind of empty-nesters and mostly we just talk over past events with our own little chicks and how the world is such a hard place for upcoming young people. This reminds me that today is also inaugriation day for our new President. He enters a tough job with great expecatations. No matter how you voted we are told by God to pray for our leaders. He places the kings and rulers on this earth...not us. So on this snowy, stay at home in my pj's kind of day, I lift up President Obama and First Lady Obama and their two sweet little girls to our mighty God. May they honor Him in their hearts, minds and actions. I pray for safety and right actions all around this first family. Y'all have a great day.

Bless Y'all

Cindy

No comments: