My Babies

My Babies

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Learning something new...again

Hey Y'all!

I am in my second week of the new Esther Bible Study out with Beth Moore and Lifeway. I love, love, LOVE it! I have learned so much about petite, sweet Esther that I never even thought about. By the way, I just happen to think she is petite. That is not in the Word. I also think she was blonde but what do I know! If you get the chance to take this study please do. So enriching with history and intrigue. It has made me take a real look at how I approach "beauty" too. Now I am a huge user of cosmetics in all forms. I should look about 18 months old with all the old lady cream I have slathered all over my body. But, time keeps on going and I am being dragged along with it. Inner beauty is something God speaks on all through scripture. Jesus promotes it too in the New Testament. During this study I am praying for a new awareness to God in prompting me to have more restraint, seek more wisdom, discernment and to really gain self-control. I desire Him to plant seeds of servitude and graciousness that can be watered by His Word only. To spray some heavenly round-up on the weeds of vanity and selfish desires and goals. Before I sound too holy I will in no way throw out all my new Bare Minerals make up I got for Christmas or my new face cream that promises to knock 10 years off in 12 weeks! But I do need a holy washing on the inside and then I am sure that God will add a glow that will only enhance my life for others to hopefully want also.

Bless Y'all

Cindy

No comments: