My Babies

My Babies

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Well Needed Friends

Tomorrow night I have the privilege of hosting my "Accountability Sisters" at my home for dinner. I love cooking for these lovely ladies. It is my Christmas gift to them. I am so excited! Each year we sit down curl up around the living room and go over our prayer list from the year before. How God has answered some, left some in waiting, changed some needs and brought new things to surface. We are very open and honest with each other and pray unashamedly to the LORD of Hosts. He is the Great I AM and He is Able. The whole point of this blog is to bring others to the knowledge that each day can be salvaged. No matter what event has occurred. In Christ, we each get new mercies each day. Praise His Name!! I can't wait to see my sisters and hug them, laugh with them, cry a little with them and just love them. This life here is so short to allow the enemy to take away any of the time we have that we can worship and give glory to God.

Bless Y'all

Cindy

No comments: