My Babies

My Babies

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Just some facts.......

Hey! The dinner with my "sisters" was terrific. We spent almost 6 hours together and it was so not enough time. Precious time with those girls! I saw on another blog a really cute survey. So I thought I would post the info about myself. Here goes!

EIGHT THINGS ABOUT ME

8 TV shows I watch

1. Jon and Kate Plus Eight
2. American Idol
3. Dancing with the Stars
4. Prison Break (addictive!)
5. Law & Order
7. Lock Up on Nat Geo (very scary)
8. Hannah Montana (with my daughter, Megan...she is 20)

Favorite Restaurants

1. PF Changs
2. Village Tavern
3. Sweet Potatoes
4. Chick-Fil-A
5. Maggianos
6. Cook Out
7. Yamatos
8. Firebirds

8 Things I wish for

1. To lose 15 pounds and keep it off!!!!
2. To keep a continual Bible study going at my church for ladies
3. My daughters to lead Godly lives for the Lord
4. Grandchildren all over my house
5. One more Christmas tree!!
6. Only good hair days
7. A really clean house
8. A new front load washer and dryer

8 Things I accomplished today

1. I got up and went to work
2. I balanced my checkbook
3. I made homemade vegetable soup for supper
4. I did four loads of laundry
5. I wrapped some presents
7. I spent time with my mother
8. I hugged a dozen children at school today

This was a fun survey I thought. Hope y'all have a great week!


Bless Y'all

Cindy

No comments: