My Babies

My Babies

Thursday, August 13, 2020

Pool Days and Birthdays

 Since so much this summer has been cancelled or postponed we have had a lot of pool days at my house.  Which I love!!  Having my family around me is the biggest blessing and to have them want to come around is even more of a blessing.  It would just break my heart if my kids and grandkids never wanted to come around.  We are just so blessed that they love us and want to hang out with us!  Of course we love on them like crazy but I also want them to desire and want a close relationship with us as grandparents.  It is so important to pour into our children and their children's lives.  I think I have finally got my computer back to working correctly so I can upload photos.  Here are a few summer highlights!

Popsicle break!



Brooks and Piper both swim like fish!


Thad sending Abram sky high!




Piper is a jumping queen!


This girl is an awesome swimmer and she turned 8!!


I cannot believe she is already 8 years old!



What a sweet pea she is to me!!



And this girl turned 10!!  How can that be??!!



I am so glad she still loves dolls and loves to play.  Kids grow up so fast and I love that she still wants to be just a kid!!



Homemade carrot cake is her favorite




Abram loved it too!!!



Little Mr. No teeth Brooks liked the ice cream best!!

And Savannah and Finley just like parties!!


No comments: