My Babies

My Babies

Monday, August 3, 2020

It's Been A While....

Wow!  I have not blogged in several months!  Don't think for one second that I don't have a ton of photos and that I have been staying home locked in my house.....far from that.  But I have been doing things with my kids, grandkids, friends and my husband.  We are all trying to just stay busy.  To say that I am angry about all this ...this...this mess is a ginormous understatement.  I cannot believe that so many people are falling under this spell that is cast.  It is unreal.  Yes I believe there is a virus but not for one second do I believe that is the catastrophic event that the fake news media is portraying.  All anyone has to do is look up the cases of past flu epidemics and see the case numbers and the deaths and you will see this is all a big fat joke.  We never shut one thing down at all either.  I am just in awe of how fearful people are and especially people who I know are believers!  Absolutely petrified.  All I can say is that November cannot come quick enough and there is no doubt that when the election is over this will all go magically away.  

But anyway....this summer Finley has learned to swim with no floaties.  Piper, Savannah and Brooks are diving like olympians.  Abram adores the water!  I have taken a ton of pictures but my desktop where I store them is giving me a fit and this Mac I am typing on makes me break out in hives so needless to say I can't figure out how to load them on this blog site!!!  But the kids are growing and want so badly to go back to school and be with their friends and teachers.  As they should be!  Our church is open and let's just say the first Sunday we went I sobbed.  My heart was just so thankful to be in the House of the Lord I just cried with joy.  It was so good to see people and hug them (yes...we hugged!!)  We start back with our Sunday night service this week and Wednesday night studies and Sunday School are right behind that!  God's Word tells us to not forsake the assembly with fellow believers and that is just what we are doing.  God wants and desires us to gather together!!  There is power in the gathering for sure!  My sweet step daughter, Cara, and her fiance, Jeff, have set a date for November 15th and they are so excited.  She is just bubbling over with excitement.  I am so thrilled she asks me questions and wants my opinion about anything.  She is such a wonderful young lady and I will do whatever I can to help her.  Not much else is going on....there is nothing to do really.  This whole thing has made everything zero fun.  Going anywhere now is just one big pain in the neck.  So for now, I will just stay home with all my littles as much as possible and continue to pray, pray and pray for this nation.  We need it!

No comments: