My Babies

My Babies

Thursday, April 11, 2019

5 Months Old

Two days ago little Mr. Abram turned 5 months old.  He is growing so fast I can almost see it!  He is the sweetest baby.  He just loves to snuggle and lets you kiss and hug all over him all the time.  He rarely cries and has just the sunniest disposition. 


Hey there little Abram....whatcha doin?  Relaxin?!



Well hey Mr. Beaver!  Nah....I'm just laying around waiting on Mimi to take Finley to preschool so me and her can just chill out!

You mean you get her all to yourself??  Where are all the other kiddos?   Uuhhh....I don't know Beavy but for a little while she just holds me and sings to me and kisses me and best of all feeds me!



Man....you got it made!  Mr. Beaver....that's the truth!




See?  Look at her....she is sticking out her tongue and jumping around all to just get a smile out of you Beavy my man.


Uh...I think she is doing all that for you to grim Abram, little buddy...but don't tell her how silly she looks.  You smile most of the time anyway!

Abram you have 2 teeth we can see that are just about ready to pop on through.  You weigh a little over 18 pounds and are almost 28 inches long.  Your head is a little wonky right now so they are putting a crash helmet on you in the next week or so for a couple of months.  I am praying that all gets adjusted super fast.  We are such a blessed family to have such sweet and wonderful and healthy babies.  I truly praise the Lord each day for all my family.  What a blessing each of them is to me!

No comments: