My Babies

My Babies

Friday, February 5, 2010

Beauty Stuff I love!

Hey Y'all,

I have been over in Kelly's Korner and today she is asking for us to show her our beauty hints. Lord knows I should look 8 months old with all the creams and potions I have slathered on my face. Here goes:

First Kelly, you really must have a cleansing regimen. Not only does this help in keeping your skin supple, smooth and just plain pretty. Even without any make up at all I think women's skin should be pretty. It does take work and commitment but after a couple of weeks it is pure habit and you will wonder how you ever went to bed with makeup on or without washing your face. I slept with makeup in for probably 20 years...big mistake. These are the products I use;

1. I like Mac Cleansing Oil to remove makeup
2. I use Neutrogena Sensitive Cleansing Lotion for after removing my makeup
3. For moisturizer I use Roc night time at night and Rare Minerals Night treatment
4. For daytime I use Rare Minerals moisture lotion (so light!)
5. For make up I use Bare Escentuals....period. I really love their stuff. So clean,light and super easy and workable.
6. I love Manipulator hair wax for a cute spiky look and to seperate layers.
7. Freeze it hairspray is great but my hair is short so lots of sprays work.
8. I have discovered Nubian Heritage soaps and they are terrific. So good on my dry sensitive skin. Very healing if you have any irritations.

You are a beautiful lady Kelly. Mostly because the Holy Spirit shines through. God makes us all beautiful because He can strip away the ugliest of stuff that covers the beauty He designed for each one of us girls. But remember, any old barn looks better with a fresh coat of paint!

Bless Y'all,

Cindy

1 comment:

Lesli said...

Wow, thank you so much for the wonderful advice.. I hate to admit this, but I sleep with my makeup on most nights.. usually I am so tired by the time I go to bed that I just forget..I know it is a bad habit and I need to get in to a good routine...I also love Bare Minerals, I have been using it for many years..love it!! I have been wanting to try their Rare Minerals night time treatment, have you ever tried that?

Thanks for sharing, Have a great weekend!

LESLI