My Babies

My Babies

Thursday, July 2, 2009

Wedding updates

Hey Y'all,

I have been so busy lately with all the plans for my daughters' upcoming wedding. If you have never prepared for a wedding there are a mountain of things to prepare. We have most everything ordered or stacked up in my dining room. I cannot wait for that pile to be removed. On the other side of the room is all the "stuff" my other child brought home for the summer that we will move back in a few weeks into her new apartment. Needless to say we cannot eat in there at all. But the big news this week is that Blake and Erica are officially homeowners. They closed on their house this week and Blake is in the process of moving into their cute little house. My friend Kelley and I were talking about how when we got married we had nothing. I am so pleased that this little couple is starting out so much nicer. It is the cutest house and is perfect for a newly married family. We are going to paint a couple of rooms before furniture comes and then Blake will be all settled. They have bought living room furniture and a new bedroom set for their room. Very nice. They have both been very wise with their money and have saved and planned accordingly. They eat out only once a month and either eat here with us or cook themselves. They act like an "old" married couple already! Before I know it this wedding will be here and Erica will be moving into her new house, Megan will be back at school and I will have time on my hands like never before. I may have to take up a hobby?! You can bet your life it won't be a craft of any kind!!

Bless Y'all,

Cindy

No comments: