My Babies

My Babies

Saturday, July 25, 2009

A Faith Lift

Hey Y'all

Short post here. My Erica adopted a new puppy. A four month old hound mix named Penny. Cutest thing. She has been spayed, shots given, micro chipped...the works. She did not have her even 24 hours when some of my husbands employees opened the gate to the backyard to Erica's new house to do some shrub work and off she ran. It was an accident but a preventable one. They were plainly told not to let the dogs out and they opened the gate wide and off she went. We put up posters, walked for hours, the whole neighborhood helped out. Wonderful neighbors, by the way. Erica came home very late and her little face was just tear stained and still is this morning. Please pray that Penny will be found. This would do so much for this child's faith. I prayed with her last night before we started looking and she just cried. Such a heartbreaking cry too. I know God heard it from her driveway.

Bless Y'all

Cindy

No comments: