My Babies

My Babies

Saturday, July 25, 2009

Answered Prayer

Hey Y'all,

Well Praise the LORD! Erica's little dog came crawling up the driveway at her new home this evening about 9:30. She is elated. God surely came through for this weepy child of mine. You know it is the little answers to prayer that sometimes builds up our faith. When God delays or denies big prayer request we so often just give up. Or at least I do. And then God comes through quickly with answers like this. A returned puppy. It means the world to my daughter but I know in the big scheme of things around the world there is a whole lot more than a missing dog. It does my faith good that God does see our tiniest request. Instead of lifting her faith, I think it has lifted mine. Which for me is a new mercy that I really needed. Thank you, God and bless all y'all that prayed for my girl and her little Penny.

Bless Y'all

Cindy

No comments: