My Babies

My Babies

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Corndog and the Gym

Hey Y'all,

Most of you know that I live next door to my parents. My daddy is an avid gardner with a large vegatable garden. We love the green beans, tomatoes, potatoes, squash, corn and all the other stuff he grows. So good! My mom and dad have a great big golden bear of a golden retriever named Maggie. She is HUGE! Last time she was weighed she checked in at 103lbs. Heavy girl! My daddy is so mad at her he is smokin'. See, Maggie dearly loves corn. We give her the puny ears and corn that we cook but don't eat. This attributes to her weight but hey you only live once...right? This year she has finally wised up. We caught her the other day in the middle of the corn rows smelling ears and voila! She pulled down the whole stalk and ripped her one right off. Grinning like a mad dog she plopped down in the yard and chomped herself full. Needless to say there will be no corn for us this winter and maybe not the rest of the summer either. Dumb ole corndog!

Now the gym. I went last night with Erica and needless to say I just need to go in the early morning with the other old ladies. Women kill, kill, KILL me! If they are not half naked with clothes they have obviously borrowed from the trampy section of "Forever21", they are openly flirting with men they really do not even know. Makes me mad as fire. Then when I cool down it just makes me ...... well sad. A deep sadness for their lonely souls. If they only knew the one who could and would make them feel like the princess they so desire to be. Only Jesus. He is the true Kinsmen Redeemer. So pray for all these lost women who are searching for something that is so not real in this world of fakeness. And for me too, so that I keep their lostness in the front of my mind and don't snatch one them bald-headed for acting like such a ...corndog!

Bless Y'all,

Cindy

No comments: