My Babies

My Babies

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

My First Blog!

Hey!

My name is Cindy and this is my first time on a blog spot! I am so excited! I have titled this post "New Mercies Each Day." For that is what God promises us in Lamentations 3:23. New mercy and compassion each day! Wow! I sure do need them too. My goal with this is to glorify the LORD Jesus Christ and to hopefully grow in His knowledge and love and demonstrate it to others. Sometimes I may post a recipe or home remedy or tidbits about my own life struggles and victories. My family all comes from the mountains of NC and I have a rich heritage of wonderful stuff that has been passed on from one to the other. Thanks to my e-friend Holly who helped me set this up! She is wonderful and I am sure I will hug her neck in heaven one day! Thank so much for looking and God Bless You!

In His Service,

Cindy

2 comments:

Kelley said...

This is great!! The Lord is leading you and you are moving yea!!!! Love you,Kelley

Holly said...

What good news! I know you are going to teach me some great things!

With love in Him,
holly