My Babies

My Babies

Wednesday, November 21, 2018

Oh, So Thankful....

Time just keeps going and I cannot keep up.  On November the 9th at 10:09 a.m. my sweet and precious new grandson arrived.  Perfect at 8 lbs and 1 oz and 21 7/8 inches long.  For him I am oh, so thankful.  He and mommy are doing wonderful and he is such a good baby.  He came quickly and pretty easy for his mama.  Big brother Finley loves him and so do all his cousins.  This little man will be surrounded by much love.  For that I am oh, so thankful.



Megan and Thad....getting ready for their new son


Tears of pure joy. 



Introducing Abram Cole Williams.....meet your sweet mama, little one.



Is their anything more pure and sweet than your first touch of your baby??!!


Love my family



I am one happy Mimi for sure.  This little one is just as exciting and precious as my first grandbaby.

Finley meeting little Abram....with a triceratops in his hand...of course.



First family portrait.


I just love my girls.  All my girls.  With four daughters the potential for more babies is huge!  And I am oh so thankful for that!  A few days after Abram was born a friend of mine who had just gotten married 2 months ago lost her new husband suddenly.  He just got up at night with heartburn and a few minutes later he fell dead.  So tragic.  She has been through so much in her life and this was and is just a hard and overwhelming loss.  It's sad to me that it takes tragedy in our lives or others' lives for us to look at our families and be truly thankful.  I adore my husband, our children, our grandchildren, our parents and the many friends we have.  But do I tell them how thankful I am for them all of the time?  No.  And you don't either.  Because we all live in the belief that it will not ever be us.  We won't have tragedy,  accidents, loss and the like to contend with.  But in reality we will and we do.  This Thanksgiving.....tell your family how much they mean.  Be oh so thankful for them.

No comments: