My Babies

My Babies

Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Weeks 35 and 38

I have been a total slacker on my blog as of late.  My friends say it is because i have this new "boyfriend".  Not true...I'm just a slacker.  Megan is doing so great with her pregnancy and i am just so thankful  No issues or problems out of the ordinary at all.  Blood pressure good, minimal swelling and overall a great pregnancy.  She is ready though.  Ready to hold little Mr. Man for sure!

Here are a couple of photos lately:




Here she is at 35 weeks.  I think she looks fantastic!



Here she is at 38 weeks.  She was not super happy with me taking this photo but I told her that she will be glad....later.  His nursery is so cute!



Spoiler alert!!!  That is his name on the wall.  I didn't want to reveal it until he was born but Thad and Megan have told everyone so they don't care.  It is unreal to me that in just a few short days I will hold another grandbaby.  A baby from my baby.  How blessed am I???  Truly, amazingly blessed.  Thank you, Precious Lord.

No comments: