My Babies

My Babies

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Remodel Update

Hey Y'all,

I have had some computer problems and my keyboard is not working quite right so the typing will be short. Here is a pictorial update on my remodeling job.


This is a wide view of the living room. Don't you love the curtains. I use those tablecloths at Thanksgiving so I sure hope it is done by then!


This is where my double oven will go!!


I will have a new hood with a microwave. Wow! Now I can pop 3 bags of popcorn at a time!



This is my favorite thing. My trashcan now is in a new sliding cabinet of its' very own. I hate a trashcan in the middle of the floor so this is a winner.


A broad view of the kitchen. Looks a wreck now but will end up great.


The fireplace is being refaced with slate. I think this will be really pretty.


I am really excited about all these changes. Some change is good at times. Sometimes when a change is forced upon us it can be turned into good. I am really praying this one through. Praying that I sift through all the changes and just cling to the good.

Bless Y'all,

Cindy

No comments: