My Babies

My Babies

Sunday, December 20, 2009

Being Still.......

Hey Y'all,
This is a picture of my snow owl that sits in my Christmas tree. Isn't he just the cutest? I love birds and I have several on my tree.




Here are some shots from my yard from the snowstorm that has just blasted the east coast. It was so beautiful falling. Quiet, serene, peaceful.



I sure hope it snows in heaven.



Nothing is quieter than snow falling. You can almost hear each flake land if you close your eyes and truly be still.




I like to think that God is whispering within each flake. "Be still, child, be still...."




I have had alot of things on my mind and heart as of late. Things that I know need to be left at the foot of the cross and left there. For me to just be still before the Lord and allow Him to take care of them. Is anything harder??? I am a fixer and a take charge kind of gal and to let anything alone is beyond myself. But, I need to allow God to go beyond my beyond and take care of.....everything.

Bless Y'all,

Cindy

No comments: