My Babies

My Babies

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

What I been a doin'!!

Hey Y'all,

I am so sorry dear faithful reader(s)! I have been........well lazy I guess. I could say I have been so busy (I have) or that I have had too many things on my mind (I have) or that I had nothing to say (never-ever). But the truth is I have been lazy. I have the same 24 hours everyone else does and Like everyone else I do what I really want to do with those hours. First of all, I am so glad now that Kris won American Idol. I have read all about Mr. Lambert and his escapades and choices and I am glad I never voted for him but I did guiltily cheer for him. Kris is the better choice America!! Second of all....SCHOOL IS OUT FOR SUMMER!!! Enough said on that. Now, a few things I have seen. Sunday in church the offering plate came my way and I passed it on to the sweet lady beside me and then I saw the strangest thing. The couple in front of me passed the plate back to the usher and then the wife snapped open her purse and took out a little bitty bottle of hand sanitizer. Squirted some on her and her husbands hands and quickly put it back in her purse. Why? That is a little overboard to me. I bet she didn't realize that she re-germed herself with the snap on her purse when she put the stuff back up. I might tell her this Sunday but then I would have to run to the altar and pray myself up for being just mean. Which I have done before...right Sandra? Now for a funny story. This is just like my kooky family. My sweet mother gets up often during the night. For many years she got up to eat. She would lay a snickers candy bar on the counter and get up 2 or 3 times and take a bite. I would be as big as a house if I did that. But anyway, she still gets up a couple of times to go to the bathroom. My parents have a bathroom in their bedroom but for reasons I will explain at a later date, this has always been daddy's bathroom and the hall one was the girls' room. The two never cross. My own house is alot like that too. I said we were weird. Anyway, my mom got up the other night to use the girls' room and she sat down. One major thing about my mom. She never opens her eyes when she gets up at night. Never. She says she will wake up then. I have tried to tell her she is already awake but she insists she isn't and she knows the layout of the house by heart so she will keep them closed. So, she was sitting there when she heard my niece, Brittany, stumble in the bathroom. She lives with them and is a 23 year old young woman. Weird in her own right. Before my mother could say a word let alone open her eyes. Plop. Brittany sat down right in her lap. Talk about screaming!! Poor Brittany screamed and screamed. I mean who goes to the bathroom at night and expects to sit on legs? Then they started laughing so hard that my daddy got up and cut the light on....imagine that?! Only my family. I need some new books to read...any suggestions y'all. If you cannot comment please email me some good reading. Nothing that will make me think either.....Tracy.

Bless Y'all,

Cindy

No comments: