My Babies

My Babies

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Road Trip!

Hey Y'all!

Today is Veteran's Day. My dad is an Army Veteran and so this is a special day for me and my family. I am truly in deep thanks for all these men and women who serve this (still) great land. I also think this holiday comes in a fantastic month for thanks. Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday, ever. Now on to our theme. I am going down to Raleigh, NC today to see my youngest daughter Megan at school. I miss her too much and cannot wait another week and a half to hug her neck. Also, she is taking me to a mall I have never been before. Imagine that? I have a built in malldar and can find my way to a mall just about on my own every time. We are going to do some Christmas looking and such so I will keep you posted my faithful 3 readers! One thing though, you 3 readers could leave me a comment now and then. It would do so much for my confidence and self-esteem!

Bless Y'all

Cindy

No comments: