My Babies

My Babies

Friday, October 10, 2008

Yard Sale

I am having a yard sale tomorrow and I dread it more than a root canal on a front tooth. This is really a yard sale my daughters are having. They want to get rid of all their old stuff from college and their teen years. It is a gigantic mess around here! Of course I am doing most of the work and am getting none of the profit. But I suppose that is a sacrifice than moms just make (dopey ones!). Looking around my house I have thrown in a couple of things but to tell you the truth, I like my stuff. I have several pieces of clothing that are too small but I plan on losing weight. So all those are keepers. Erica, my oldest, throws out the paper before you even finish reading it so she just rolls her eyes whenever I cling to my stuff. Megan, my youngest, totally understands the " I might use this later" statement. I rank having yard sales right up there with crafts on my list of favorite things but hopefully the girls will turn a nice profit. Erica is getting married next year and Megan is still in college so every penny counts. I just hope I don't have to make too many trips to the local Goodwill drop off tomorrow afternoon!

Bless Y'all!

Cindy

No comments: