My Babies

My Babies

Tuesday, April 14, 2015

5 Months Old!!!!

My little grandson, Brooks, is five months old as of yesterday.  I cannot believe it.....he is just growing so fast.  Brooks you are just the sweetest, cuddliest and snuggliest baby ever.  You grin so sweetly and you chew your fists all the time.  You are getting really funny too.  You laugh like an old man and your eyes just sparkle.  You have started eating a few solid foods.  You love avocado, carrots, sweet potatoes and peas.  Bananas and applesauce and pears are favorites too.  You are a good sleeper and a good napper too.  I can't wait until this summer to see how you like the pool because you have always loved a bath.  You are such a laid back little guy that I am sure you are just going to love it.  You are almost sitting up without tipping over but sometimes your bally just gets in the way!  Hey!  It happens!

Awww....Hey Mr. Frog...where ya been??



Well hello there little buddy.  It is good to just sit here and snuggle up with you for a bit.  You sure do chew on your thumbs a bunch...don't ya??



Well...you see Mr. Frog, I'm hungry.  All the time.  I am a hungry, hungry hippo my mommy says.


Uh...Mimi?  what's a hippo??  I heard they taste like chicken.  Do they??



I also heard that frog legs were really good....taste like chicken.  What's chicken anyway??


This frog leg tastes pretty good.  Mighty tasty.  Now if I only had me some teeth.


Mr. Frog, you know I would never, ever really eat you.  You're my friend and friends don't eat friends.  Right?  That's right Brooks...whew!!  You had me kinda worried!




Fooled ya!  Yum, yum, yum


Nah...just kidding..I want gnaw on you anymore



At least....not today!!



Hey Mimi!  Next month maybe Mr. Frog could have an ice cream cone or something for me....you think?



Of course my little sweetie...I think I can arrange that for you.



I just love you, Mimi.  I do too Brooks' Mimi!!  thanks for not telling him that some people really eat frog legs!!  No problem, Mr. Frog....just don't ever cross me....got it??!!


No comments: