My Babies

My Babies

Tuesday, March 4, 2014

No school....again

Well we are out of school again today for the 2045197 time this year!  Not really, but I do think we will go to school until we start back to school this summer.  AAARRRGGGHHH!  As I stated in my last post I hate winter.  That sounded really harsh and mean.  I am truly sorry...but I meant it.  And side note to Joey...Thanks buddy...you made me cry...a lot.  So you would think I would be super ambitious today.  Uh...no.  I did straighten my kitchen up.  Cleaned out the dishwasher.  Washed and dried a couple loads of clothes.  Took a nap.  Caught up on my Bible study.  Wow...that does sound kinda busy.  Right now I am fixin' to take a shower to head out to the cell phone store to probably either get in a fist fight because my bill is so messed up or break down into tears because I am too stupid for a smart phone and I want a smart phone.  Just one that can be operated by a complete doofus.  Do they make those??  I did just see something interesting though.  I have my tv on in the background and am listening to a an old episode of Criminal Minds and as I turned around in my computer chair I saw a strange white Ford truck pull inot my parents lower driveway.  Then an older man got out and went around to the passenger side.  He opened the door and got out a rifle.  He was wearing Carharts and a camo hat.  Now this might alarm some people.  Especially while Criminal Minds is on but not me so much.  My daddy is a gunsmith by hobby and a very good one at that.  So I am assuming this old man needs his rifle fixed or something.  His truck is still there and I have heard no gunshots nor has my mom made a desperate call to me telling me to come and rescue her and her dog, Bella.  So things must be okey-dokey.  This past Sunday afternoon my daddy walked over with this huge rubbery glove on his hand to see Piper and Savannah.  I asked him what he was doing and he said he was bluing a gun barrel.  Like I know what that is??  I love living out in the country!  Well I suppose that is enough ranting for one day.  I am just praying that my friend Tracy's husband is SO wrong about another snow coming in Thursday night.

No comments: