My Babies

My Babies

Thursday, November 15, 2012

I Need A Laugh...Do You??


I don't know about anyone else but right now...today...I am a little stressed.  A little weary, a little tired and a whole bunch in need of a laugh.  So I was sitting here thinking about things that make me laugh and what I really think is funny.  One of the funniest things to me ever was "The Carol Burnett Show".  Her clips are pretty long so I didn't post any but go to you-tube and watch a few...hilarious.  With the Christmas season coming up I thought of two shows/movies I always try to catch.  One is "Designing Women"  where the character Bernice wears her "tree-skirt".  I laughed so hard the first time I watched it I honestly could not breathe.  It struck me that funny.  I can promise you that I am sure many women put theirs around their waist every Christmas before they throw it around their tree....and smile.  I know I do!!!   I even wore one to work a few years ago on the last day before our Christmas break.  The kids didn't get it but all the teachers did!  Bernice just cracks me up anyway.  The episodes she was on were always my favorites.  She did the quirkiest things that in an odd way made alot of sense!!  She could be me in about 30 years!!!










The second thing I watch over and over is the movie "Elf" with Will Ferrell.  While I am not a huge fan of his, this movie is just funny.  The first time I watched it I thought it was hysterical and I still do.  Megan and I watch 20 times each Christmas season.  This clip is my favorite part.....I need to make "smiling" my favorite too!









1 comment:

Tracy said...

I don't like Will Ferrell either but ELF is a must see every year, This is one of Joey's favorites...