My Babies

My Babies

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Spinning.......

Hey Y'all,

Last night I went to my first "Spinning Class" at the gym. this is where you ride a stationary bike super fast and you climb occasional hills. I rarely sweat but last night I was dripping. It was a really great workout for only 30 minutes. Who knew in 30 minutes I could bike to Canada? If you are among my 3 followers you will know that I ...ahem...strongly dislike bikers on the road. I even told the instructor that I aim my SUV at them on the road. He did not laugh or even slightly grin. So I was all prepared to hate the class but I really liked it! I burned about 600 calories he said!! So guess what I am doing right now??? Eating peanut m & m's of course! Tonight I am trying a "Kettlebell" class. I hope I don't sling one onto my head and knock myself out or one of the ladies beside me!! I truly dislike exercise and have to force myself to do it. I have a few friends I meet there and I force my mother to come along. She made it through the spinning class and said she would do it again. She is such a good sport! I can't get her to try Zumba but she is goung to try the kettlebell with me tonight. Hopefully I will like it too so I will not hate the gym so much!

Bless Y'all,

Cindy

No comments: