My Babies

My Babies

Monday, February 22, 2010

Just blossoming!

Hey Y'all,

I am posting a picture of my sweet Erica. She is in week 15 and now little "plummy" is officially a naval orange! She has really blossomed over the last week. It is hard to tell in this picture but she really is showing. I told her I am keeping a photo log of her pregnancy because later she really will want to see herself at each stage. She is feeling little flutters from time to time. The few times she has Blake comes running to place his hands on her tummy and tells her, "I don't feel anything!" They are so cute. So far she feels pretty good just very tired. I hope that passes soon. She will find out what the baby is at the end of March and I cannot wait. I hope little Sunkist (sounds better than "orangy") cooperates.




Erica 15 weeks



Bless Y'all

Cindy

No comments: