My Babies

My Babies

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Watchin' Stuff

Hey Y'all,

I am so in love with the Sonic commercial with the 2 "crazy ladies" heading out for a late night treat. When the one says, "We are two crazy ladies going out for a crazy time. Why don't we get some eggs and....boil them." I crack up. I don't know why either. I suppose that is because I probably couldn't think of a crazier thing to do either. There are several commercials I love but that one is my current fave. I really don't watch a lot of TV. American Idol goes off next week (go Adam!!) and (sob!!) Prison Break just ended last Friday so my TV life is over. I really like American Idol and I want Adam to win because I think he really deserves to. I know he is a little on the strange side and I would never buy any of his Cd's but there is just something about that boy. He appeals to my wild (egg boiling) side I guess. I do think Kris is the cutest thing and I loved Danny. I really want the Gospel world to get Danny Gokey. He would make an amazing testimony for the Lord. I will really miss watching that every week. I can't wait to talk to my friend Tracy about the Prison Break finale. I cried! It was just so sad. After all these years breaking out of prison Michael died. Well at least that awful T-bag ended right back in good ole' Fox River Prison. There is some justice in TV land. I guess I will just watch old Andy Griffiths and wait for Sonic commercials until next January when the new American Idol show starts back up.

Bless Y'all

Cindy

No comments: