My Babies

My Babies

Wednesday, January 9, 2019

2 Months Already!!!!

Because we had a freak snow storm on December 9th I did not get to post Abram's first month photo.  Megan took it with a cell phone and is sending me one so i can put it on here.  But today my newest little guy is 2 months old.  I cannot believe it.  The time with Abram has just flown by faster than with any other baby.  He is so sweet and so smiley and so good!!




Well, well...What do we have here?  Another little boy?  My name is Mr. Beaver and I will be sitting with you once a month to have our picture made together!


You sure smell good....what's your name?  It's Abram, Mr. Beaver,  I'm Finley's new baby brother


Awwww...you sure are snugglier and easier to sit with than Finley.....he's a little....wild!


Hmmmmm...you got that right Mr Beaver.  And by the sounds of it.....here...he ...comes!!


Hey there boys...gimme a group hug!!  Finley, my man....long time no see!  Hey brother....please don't hug me too tight!


It's all good boys.  Beavy don't you jump ship just yet.  Let's smile for Mimi!



Abram you are growing and eating and sleeping great.  So far you have survived all the kids and their hugs, kisses, tugs and pulls.  A tough little boy is what you are going to be but a really sweet one I think!  I pray for you each day and am so very grateful to God that you are healthy and happy.

No comments: