My Babies

My Babies

Sunday, October 7, 2018

My.... Oh, So Very Busy Life!

I will not go into all the blah, blah, blah of why I have not posted anything lately and the whys and wheres.  I truly have been so very busy.  In the last few weeks I have given Megan a baby shower.  It went great and she looked so pretty.  Photos will follow!  Went to soccer practices, soccer games, football games to watch cheerleaders, had a zillion things at church, started a job at a local pre-school and am trying hard to organize and help my husband run his business.  And see my parents, David's parents, have our kids over for meals, have friends over and take a little time for just ..... us!  Now for the details.  I gave Megan a small family baby shower and invited our family and some of her friends that said they wanted to come.  She looked so pretty and it was just a beautiful day.


Meg and and her friend, Kelsey.  They have been friends since kindergarten.


Megan and her friend, Kathryn.  She is expecting a baby girl in January!!


A few of her other friends...Jennifer, Meg, Jessica and Melanie with her sweet, sweet son, Lane.  Love all these girls to pieces!



It was such a fun day and I cannot wait to get my hands on this new little guy.  He needs some kisses from his Mimi as soon as I can get to him!!  Piper has started cheerleading and she is such a cutie!  She absolutely loves it and she really is good at it too.  Her mommy is the coach and since Erica cheered all through high school....she makes an excellent coach! 

I love watching her cheer!


The whole little squad is just a cute bunch of little girls!



We also have been watching Savannah play soccer.  Now, she is not the best player in the world but I can bet she is the cutest!  She even scored a goal!!  It was a total freak accident but she scored!

Soccer is serious business....I guess.


She is a mean, lean soccer machine.....well sorta.



Brooks on the other hand just plays in the stands with his buddy, Oran.  They are best buds!


It's hard to watch siblings play but next year these two will be ballin' it up for sure!

I also started my job at a local pre-school.  It is 3 days a week and 2 of those i take my little grandson Finley and bring him back home with me until his mommy gets finished at school.  At first i liked it and now....I do not.  The children are so very sweet but this job is so not for me.  To make a long and gross story short.....me and projectile diarrhea are not friends. No way, no how.  Me no like diarrhea.  At all.  And what makes that even worse????  When it happens on the playground.....full of sand.....which sticks to everything.  And when your shoes are full of ...well just full...it makes for some very fat feet.  That is not the only reason though.  This is at a local church and I (foolishly) assumed that the workers would be similar to me in beliefs and actions.  Wrong.  Some of these women are just vulgar and crude.   I truly thought that they would be sweet talking and pleasant to work with but I was wrong and after talking with my husband I have decided this is not the place for me.  I am just going to stay home until the first of the year and then I am going to substitute at the elementary school where I worked before.  I know and love that staff.  I can say no to the days I have other things going on and to be honest it just pays more and I don't have to clean up anyone or anything!  Hopefully my life will slow down a bit and I can post things way more often.  My grand babies are growing like weeds and doing so many fun and cute things.  My husband and I have some trips planned and  I really just want to concentrate on my family right now.  Them keeping me busy is a real joy!

No comments: