My Babies

My Babies

Thursday, October 25, 2018

He's almost here......

Our newest grandson will be here in a few weeks and I am getting so excited!!  He is due in mid-November and that is coming up so very fast!  I took Megan's maternity shots for her the other week and because I constantly run in "nascar" mode with everything I have not had the time to post them.  But here goes and they turned out really good if I say so myself!



They are such a sweet family.  I just love them!!



That Finley....I could just eat him up!!

Megan looks so very good. 



I love this one because it looks like Finley is talking to his baby brother.....



Just a daddy and his boy.....


And a mommy and her boy.....



I am so proud of these two and the way they are raising their sons....



So sweet....


And so funny....
Every single day I pray for all our grandbabies and I am praying for this one coming.  Praying for God to bring him safely into his mommy and daddy's arms.....and mine too.

No comments: