My Babies

My Babies

Tuesday, July 24, 2018

Summer Fun

Summer is just flying by and it has been a great one!!  I love the sun and the heat!!  Watching all my little grand babies swim each day is so fun and all of them have come such a long way!  Last week I hosted a "Mom's Day" at the pool for all our little mommies at church.  They had a blast!  It is just a joy to me to watch interact with each other and to play with their little ones.  So many of these moms were in my little 2 - 3 year old classes I taught eons ago at church!  Where does the time go??



These two could swim 24/7!!!



Some of our sweet mommies.... I just love all this



These boys worked up an appetite swimming like sharks!



These days go by so fast


Next summer my Megan will have another little boy to swim with!


Another sweet Megan with her little baby boy, Chase.



Penelope loves being a mermaid like Piper and Savannah do!



Orrin and Brooks are super best friends.  I just love these little boys!


I love the fellowship and community of having all these moms and babies over.  It is a mentoring platform for sure.  I firmly believe that you do not have to be locked in a rigid lifestyle of "mentoring or discipling" that cannot be fun and supportive and just being together to influence young women in the name of Jesus. 

No comments: