My Babies

My Babies

Thursday, June 21, 2018

Tie-Breaker

Today I got to go to the Dr. with Megan and Thad for their anatomy scan of the new baby.  They are not doing a "gender reveal" party but just posted a cute photo on instagram.  I too my camera and took the worst photos ever but you will get the gist!!!




Here you can see them trying to hold some pink and blue balloons.  They wanted Finley to hold them and then release the color that was not for their new baby.  Not happening.  Toddlers can be so uncooperative!!  Who knew??  Also, the wind was horrible.




So we just tossed the others away and ta-daahhh!  We are getting another sweet baby boy!!!  Now we will have 2 girls and 3 boys!  How sweet.  I can't wait to get my hands on this little baby boy either.  If he is half as sweet and fun as his big brother I will just have to eat him right up.  Finley is a sugar-pie! 



Megan and Thad are both so excited and are super thrilled to have another son.  Now all the planning can begin!!!  I am just praising the Lord for all the sweet blessings He has given to us.  Children are a blessing straight from heaven!

No comments: