My Babies

My Babies

Friday, April 6, 2018

He is 2

My sweet and spunky Finley turned 2 years old on March 11th.  Thad and Megan had a birthday party a week later to celebrate because it has been a horrible, wet, snowy and freezing spring!!  Summer time cannot come quick enough for this old gal.  I took a ton of photos because there was a ton of kids there.  Who knew 2 year olds had so many friends??  I don't think I had any friends when I was two!!  Finley had a blast and so did all the other little kids.  It was a farm themed party because he is obsessed with pigs.  I mean obsessed.  All he talks about is pigs.  He just loves them.  His favorite gift was a plastic pig that oinked when you squeezed it.  Once he opened it he didn't put it down.  So sweet!


Here is my smiley little Finley!  Happy 2nd Birthday buddy!


Hooray!!  I'm 2!!!!




Megan and her life-long friend Kelsey with their boys, Finley and Brock.


Even birthday boys wear out after a little while!


Helping Finley blow out his candles....He did a great job blowing them out!!



Driving his buddies around in his old, reliable jeep!


Here are all his cousins eating all the cute little farm snacks!


Happy Birthday little Finley!!


You are the funniest and smartest little guy.  You have a huge vocabulary and talk non stop.  You love to figure things out and you love to just play and be super busy.  But you still love to snuggle up and let someone read to you.  You still cuddle up with "bunny" for every nap and bedtime and just when you need a little comfort.  Finley, I pray that you become a strong little boy with strong convictions and follow after Jesus.  Your Mimi and Pap-paw love you and want the best for you.  Can't wait to see what this year has in store for you!!

No comments: