My Babies

My Babies

Wednesday, December 27, 2017

Christmas 2017

Christmas is over for this year.  Like every year it comes faster and leaves quicker.  We had a really good one too.  This was the first Christmas with my new husband and sweet step daughters in our home.  My girls and their families came over on Christmas Eve and David's girls and their boyfriends came too.  We had a great supper.  Decorated cookies and made a birthday cake for Jesus.  As a side note...Savannah cried her eyes out when I cut Jesus' birthday cake.  She truly is a drama queen!!  She thought only Jesus should eat His cake.  That girl!!  I took a ton of photos with my new (surprise) camera from my sweet husband.  He really is the best.  Get ready for a Christmas overload!!



Savannah is all smiles cutting out cookies



Piper was not ready....baking is hard work!

Brooks just ate his cookie dough. 


Sprinkles are the best!


Savannah is all business right now....Brooks just ate his sprinkles and frosting!


Cara and Jeff....sweet couple!


Brooks' new way of smiling!  He is so funny!



Leah and Trey....aren't they the sweetest!


Savannah loves Rapunzel!


Her shopping cart for her American Girl doll was a huge hit!


Piper is all about board games right now


The world's best husband....right there


Sweet Finley loved the remote control cars!


David and his girls....big goofball



All our girls....I love that they truly get along and love each other.

Mimi and her brood!  I can't wait to have a few more!!!



Kyra and Piper at my mama's on Christmas Day



All mom and dad's great grandbabies on one couch!


Piper got her own camera and some make up....can you tell??




Paw and his boys....Brooks and Finley love him!!



Mama and Bella.....she loves her dog!
It really was a great Christmas and I am so thankful for all our family being healthy and together.  I didn't get any pictures at David's mom and dads house but will get some of them soon.  They are all very camera.....shy??  That isn't really the right word.  They do not like their picture made at all.  But I will get some....never fear!  the Lord has been so good to us this year and I am just praising Him for all his blessings He just keeps heaping on this family.  Hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas!


No comments: