My Babies

My Babies

Thursday, October 26, 2017

My new most favorite thing to do!

I do not ever claim to be computer/phone savvy but I am currently having a ball with Snapchat!  I do Instagram.  It's fun....just photos really.  Small captions, no big deal.  I do not do Facebook because ...well it's just too much information that for the most part is useless.  I honestly don't care if you are out to eat, have a runny nose, just got a dog, had diarrhea over the weekend, left your husband, went back home to him blah...blah...blah.  Get it??  But since my kids showed me how to use Snapchat???  I am obsessed.  I have a our four girls and three friends on it.  And me and my friend Kelley....we snap a billion times a day.  And it is hilarious.  I wish I knew how to put one on this blog because Lord-a-mercy I so would!  Kelley makes me laugh and laugh.  We go back and forth all the time.  And you know what?  It's free, fun and fast.  I send her a 20 second video or thought with a funny face and super cute accent and it brightens her day.  She sends me one and it brightens mine!  My friend Janet does it too and we have a blast.  In reality it does not take much to thrill me.  I have a fabulous life, fabulous husband, great kids and super sweet grand babies.  Snapchat?  It's icing on the cake, baby.  Is it silly?  Yep....but when you act old ... you are old.  We think it's fun and it is.  Just plain old fun.  My new fave....handsdown!

No comments: