My Babies

My Babies

Monday, July 3, 2017

Summer Stuff

This summer is going by way too fast.  Already July!!!  I'm super excited because this is the week the pool goes in and I can't wait!!  It is just going to be so nice.  My sweet husband is just the best and he will make sure everything is on the money.  He leaves no stone unturned and I so appreciate that.  A little grandbaby catching up.  I have not posted photos in a while of all my little sweeties so get ready for an overload!!!


Brooks from our recent trip to the Outer Banks


My sweet girls!!!!



Thad, Megan and Finley...such a handsome couple of guys and one pretty mommy


Brooks fishing with his daddy, Blake


My precious husband....fishing hard but no luck this trip


Stop growing!!!


Oh Savannah....I could just eat you up!!!


Beautiful Erica and her little tadpole....a toothless one that is!



Mr. Brooks....such a sweet boy


Finley is super serious about some goldfish crackers....still a little of his black eye remains


Go Piper Go!!  Placed 2nd in freestlye but won in the backstroke division!!!!


Lots going on and lots more summer to come with VBS, pool times, swim meets, cookouts and just lazy days.  Thank the Lord for such an awesome family!!!

No comments: