My Babies

My Babies

Monday, January 16, 2017

10 whole months!!

Being the slacker Mimi that I am here of late I am posting Finley's 10 month photos just a bit late.  Sorry!!  He is growing like a weed and this has been the fastest 10 months of my life.  I swaney...this baby was just born three days ago!!!




Well howdy there Mimi!!  Where is my old buddy Mr. Beaver??


Uh...here I am Finley....please don't sling me around and pound me to the ground and chew on me and lick me and all that stuff you do or I might just faint!!




Mr. Beeeeever....you playin possum??



I will throw my attack bunny on you and y'all can be friends!



Why do all my play animals wind up on the floor Mimi???



Well, Finley...I try to keep them tucked up there but you just seem to sling about everything I give you right on down!   You little cutie-pie!



Finley, you are just about the sweetest baby ever.  You smile and laugh almost all the time.  You are ginormous!!  Your pediatrician says you are as big as a 15 month old baby.  Way off all the charts.  You are crawling like a madman and pulling up on everything.  I bet by next month you will be walking everywhere.  You talk and sing all the time and when you start making actual sense....well I don't see any kind of quiet in your daddy and mommy's future!  I love you little cuddle-bug!!

No comments: