My Babies

My Babies

Wednesday, November 9, 2016

The Day After

I live in North Carolina.  Evidently a big political battleground state.  Who knew??  As I watched the election results come in until late last night I was amazed.  Amazed at how my country voted.  I hope I do not offend but....here goes.  I am glad Trump won.  I voted for him.  I was not voting for a pastor, picking a husband or picking apart his personal life.  But as for a leader for this country?...He was the lesser of the two.  He does stand for things that I support.  He is an excellent businessman and evidently a decent father and husband.  You never see his kids in the news for drugs, alcohol, sex scandals or the like. the do not star in stupid reality shows or post idiot pictures on Instagram.  They even name their children normal names!!  Not directions on a compass or colors!! They are all hardworking professionals.  His wife seems like a bright spot in his life and a huge support system to him.  Does the man have issues and problems??  You can bet the farm on that.  I am praying for him and for his newly elected vice-president Mike Pence.  I really like him...a lot!  I am praying that Mr. Trump surrounds himself with smart, Godly and wise people to help him lead and guide this country back to its roots.  Are his promised changes sound harsh?  Yes, but they are necessary to get us back to the right path.  I would love to see everyone in this country pull their weight and earn their fair share.  I would love to see the health care reform we have taken away and revamped.  I want "common core" education completely eradicated.  I want welfare reform.  I want people who can to go to work.  Earn their place and better themselves.  I myself have worked two jobs at once to pay my bills.  Hard work doesn't kill anyone.  I cannot help but resent all the free programs that are available today that are ridiculous.  This country has got to start working from scratch and make this the greatest country in the world....again.  I do not want to live anywhere else and for all the Hollywood super-stars that are promising to move to Canada or wherever.....get to packing!  The majority of this nation has spoken and want real change.  Not backroom political good ole boys (and girls) shafting this nation for all it is worth.  I love America and you do too....Let's pray for this new administration and the great things it can accomplish with the Lord's help.

No comments: