My Babies

My Babies

Monday, October 24, 2016

Real Life

Y'all I am just so sorry.  But real life has taken me over and I have about seven minutes spare each and every day and I use those for some pretty awesome things.  Like picking up junk around my house and moving it to another spot.  Or maybe something super cool like trimming one shrub at a time so the rest look like scary monsters with one decent one in the mix.  Or maybe just using the bathroom!!  Between, work, church, dating, children, grandchildren, parents and friends.  I have no time at all.  I never in my wildest dreams thought I would be this busy at this age.  Busy is really the wrong word.  My plate is full and it is buffet sized would be a better term.  Real Life....it just happens.  A few things going on...

Finley is cutting 4 or 6 teeth at one time.  He will not let you touch his little gums but you can see the little sharp points poking out.  Poor baby....but he is still such a good baby.

One of my boyfriends daughters just moved back into his home so moving her has taken up a lot of time.  She did not plan on ever coming back home but a job loss and other issues brought her back.  Thank the Lord she started a new job today and things are starting to look up.

Piper is doing great in first grade.  Savannah and Brooks are growing like crazy and i can't stand all that!!

My parents are doing really well but with both of them in hearing aids and they still struggle with hearing....let's just say I wish we had our own reality show.  It would be hilarious.

My boyfriend and I are starting to talk about a real future together.  It is so exciting and scary at the same time.  We have looked at new appliances (he is going to remodel his kitchen) and we are looking at bedroom furniture since neither of us would want to use our former furniture.  New life = new stuff!  To say I am overwhelmed is a huge understatement.

My sister is dating a super nice guy.  I kind of set her up and I am excited.  She has had a hard road but has turned her whole life around and the Lord is just blessing her in all kinds of ways.

There are about a bazillion other things going on too but I can't remember them all...that too is just real life




No comments: