My Babies

My Babies

Sunday, July 24, 2016

Family + Christmas in July

I love my family.  They are so special to me.  We are not perfect and we fuss and get on each others nerves.  But I do love them so.  My girls have been coming over every day and bring the kids to swim and we have a great time.  do I get anything done??  Not one thing.  No laundry, no vacuuming, no dusting no housework at all.  Is my house messy??  You betcha.  But I love it.  They have been having some friends over with their babies and that has been so sweet.  Most of these young mamas are from the old youth group and I tear up seeing them with their own families.  Time....it just goes.  I have been taking pictures galore this summer.  I just love capturing all the little moments that you think you will remember but you don't.  You really don't.  One of the biggest things in my life is building a legacy.  We all have a day that we are leaving this earth.  If the Lord tarries it will be by death but the day is coming.  I so want my children and grandchildren to remember me as a mama or grandmama that laughed with them, cried with them, took time with them.  Listened.  Talked.  Hugged.  Kissed,  And loved them.  Really loved them.  Not just gave them stuff or took them on grand trips or paid for all kinds of things.  Those things are great but I want them all to know how much I love them.  And I want them to know how much the Lord loves them and how much He loves me and how much i love the Lord.  I want them to love Him too!  So we sing Bible songs and we do Sunday School papers and we talk to Jesus.  When I take photos I try to capture their personalities.  I want them to look back and see them and laugh til they cry.  Remembering.  That legacy.  Once again, I love my family.



Megan and her childhood friend/sister, Anna and their babies.  Born 2 weeks apart  Finley and Chandler....so sweet.


Two sweetie pies right here!



Family from out of town is so sweet and special.



I could eat this one right up.  Oh my goodness the sweetness!!!



Stop growing Savannah!!  Just stop!!!


Sneaky smiles are the best kind.  Savannah loves little Fin.



This one??  Best baby ever.  He is just one big lump of love.


Some of the old youth group.  Melanie on the pink float and Jennifer with her new baby, Stella, and Erica.


Megan her little love, Finley.


My sweet and precious babies.  For once I got them all to kinda sorta look.


And then this happened........



Brooks had a major photo shoot, super model meltdown.  I have no clue what the dog is doing but the caption from "Home Alone" seems to fit.  It's Christmas in July, people.

No comments: