My Babies

My Babies

Monday, April 11, 2016

One Month....Already!!?

How can my sweet little itty, bitty, Finley be one month old already???  He was just born 18 minutes ago.  I just do not understand where the time has gone.  Since Mr. Frog lives with Erica and her clan, Mr. Beaver moved into Megan;s house.  Let's see how Finley is taking to him...


Wait a second here now....What is this I am smelling???  It smells like a sweet little feller.  Hey, Hey Mimi...I don't like this one bit.  I'm waving to you with my arm...can't you see??  Get it away....pweeeese!!



I said get away!  Who are you?  Why are you smelling me??  Mimi!!!!!



I just want my mommy.  She is sweet and nice and feeds me and holds me and kisses me and she is not covered in stinky fur!!  I think I just might cry!!!


Hey little buddy.  Listen.  I am your friend.  I only want to be your pal and play with you and help you out on these monthly photo shoots that your Mimi is going to do whether you like it or not.  I am here to ease your pain.



You mean she isn't gonna stop with that big black thing she points at me all....the....time???



I think I will just pitch a fit!  Ok, little guy....I'll hold you up.  Maybe I will even throw a fit myself!



Ok sweetie.  Mommy has you now.  No more fits.  But trust me....you will get used to this!


Finley weighs in now at 9 lbs 8 oz and is 23 3/4 inches long.  He is a long baby!  He eats great and is sleeping pretty good.  Megan is doing a great job as a new mommy and Thad is an awesome new daddy.  I am so grateful that God has chosen to place you in our lives Finley.  We love you so much!!!

No comments: