My Babies

My Babies

Monday, January 4, 2016

New year Thoughts....

Happy New Year....Four days late.  Well I have a list a mile long of things I should resolve to do for this new year.  But odds are...I won't.  So i am going to tell you a few things that I will or probably will be accomplishing.

1.  I will gain weight.  I didn't gain a ton at Christmas....I was already fat.
2.  I will lose weight.  When my pants no longer zip/snap/button even when I lay down!!  I will drop        enough to squeeze into them.
3.  I will go to the gym!
4.  I will hate every single second of it while I am there!
5.  To save more money!!


That is my top things every year.  You would think I would come up with a better plan, wouldn't you?  A few more things I truly desire and want for 2016...

I want to know God more and better.  I fail Him every single day in a big way but He loves me and desires that I love Him.

I want to leave the desires of my heart and the things I cannot (no matter how hard I try) control at His feet.  My prayer life must get deeper and truer and clingier to the one true God.

Let it go.  Let old hurts, memories, pains, wishes and just junk go.  Let it go.

Keep leaving a legacy.  I so want my grandbabies to always remember how much I love them and how much they mean to me.  My children too.

Be a mentor to some younger women.  Be their friend, their confidant, the one they ask when they need a shoulder, a laugh, a tear, a hug and a prayer partner.

To be a better woman.  For my man.  Simple as that.  Be a better woman.

Be a stronger and yet a weaker Christian.  Strong in my faith and yet weaker so that I must depend on God.  This is so incredibly hard.

To love more, laugh more, cry more and live more.

To praise God for everything....everything.

No comments: