My Babies

My Babies

Saturday, December 12, 2015

Week 26

Megan is officially 27 weeks but these are the photos I took last week.  Good grief...I'm behind.


 Look how pretty she is!!


Of course, Penny is in the background gnawing on a stick.  She is getting so round.  I love baby bellies.


I got the chance to go with her to the Dr. on Friday.  I almost cried when I heard his little heartbeat.  They had to chase the little rascal around to find it!  He is very active.  The Dr. told Megan she was the perfect patient.  Everything was awesome.  That makes her feel so good and stress free.  She is my worrier.  Right now little mister is about 14.5 inches long and around 2 pounds.  The size of a pot roast!  His taste buds are forming rapidly and at birth he will have more than any other time in his life.  Did you know that newborns can tell the difference in their mommy's milk and other milk by taste?  Amazing.  You can also now start seeing him move and kick.  Seeing him roll around is just fascinating.  God is just amazing.  Knitting this little guy more and more each day.

No comments: