My Babies

My Babies

Monday, October 5, 2015

This is the week!!!

Earlier today I kinda poked fun at Megan and called her my little honey-boo-boo.  She is really not anything like her and I am sure not like Mama June.  At least, I don;t think so.  But we do love us some good ole fair food and corn dogs (hand dipped and fried) giant fat doughnuts, cotton candy, candy apples, caramel apples. roasted corn on the cob....well all that just hits the spot.  Then of course we topped it off with a bag of kettle corn.  All that sounds super healthy too!!  Apples, corn and all that other stuff....super healthy food choices I'm sure.  But we did have a great time and Megan did look super cute eating all the foods she loves and finally feeling better!!!  She turned 17 weeks a couple of day ago and on Wednesday she and Thad go in for their sonogram to find out the babies gender.  Boy or girl.....take that Target!!  On Thursday night we are having a hotdog roast outside and a baby reveal party!  I am so excited I can hardly stand it!!!  My sweet friend Tracy found out last week that she is getting a new grandson due the same time Meg and Thad are due.  It is all so exciting I can't stand it!!!


Megan and her little turnip baby!   This little turnip is about 5 inches long and now has its' very own set of fingerprints!!  Is God not so amazing!!??  To think that He is knitting this little life together one detail at a time.  Such a miracle!

No comments: